Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Removal Company to Spain

Removals to Spain

Removalsto.uk.com, offer a complete relocation service to Spain. Your call will be taken by a highly experienced relocation coordinators who will assist you in achieving the best possible method, price and service level for the relocation of your personal effects to Spain. Your co-ordinator will take care of every aspect of your relocation from door-to-door and will remain in constant contact to give you up-to-date status reports and advice until you are happily settled in your new home abroad.
removals-SpainRemoval Company Spain

Living in Spain

Most people who have spent several holidays in Spain have fallen in love with the place. Some tend to visit here more often while the others choose to get their own property. Spain is such a lovely and beautiful place that it is impossible not to get attracted to the prospect of living here. This is a place where you can settle down and call home. It wouldn’t be that easy to move to Spain if you don’t get the right relocation service. Removals To.uk.com are the perfect company for your relocation needs.
There is a reason why Expats live in spain. Daring modern architecture; amazing regional diversity; sophisticated cities; postcard beaches; fantastic weather; a sleepy countryside festooned with citrus and olive groves; delicious seafood, potato tortilla, tapas, and paella; delectable sangria –all of this is Spain.
Helpful Links on Spanish News & Information
Helpful Links on Expats living in Spain

Weekly Removals To Spain

We offer weekly removals to Spain and from Spain to to the UK. Our vehicles are available to collect and deliver anywhere in Spain and the UK. We can also offer storage in the UK as well as the Costa Brava, Costa Blanca and the Costa Del Sol. All vehicles are purpose built and manned by highly trained and experienced staff offering a full ddor to door removal service to Spain including packing and unpacking where required.

Part Load Removals To Spain

Part load removals to Spain are no problem and we are  more than happy to relocate 1 box, 1 bike or maybe a car or motorcycle/Jet ski . We have been offering a part load service to Spain for several years and can provide numerous testimonials from past clients who have taken advantage of the excellent and effecient services we offer to clients moving to Spain.

Difficult access to your property

We can assist with difficult access in Spain by utilising our network of Spanish removals companies who can offer manpower, outside elevators and small vehicles for trans-shipment if required.

Moving your effects abroad

If you move to Spain as an EU citizen (or a national of Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland), you only need a valid passport or national identity card. An application for a NIE  (Número de Identificación de Extranjeros). If you are contemplating buying or renting property, opening a bank account and working, you will need an NIE. To apply for the NIE , you need to go either to the national police department or to the Oficina de Extranjeros (Department of Foreigners) http://cas.umkc.edu/foreignlanguages/spanish/ in your city of residence. The application process, which needs to be completed by both EU nationals and non-EU citizens, may take from one up to five weeks until you finally receive your NIE.
Non-EU citizens whose home country has a special agreement with Spain may move to Spain and live there without applying for a visa for up to 90 days. It is important to note that visas are never issued within Spain; so be sure to apply for a visa in your home country before moving to Spain if you are planning on staying longer than three months.
There are several different types of visas for Spain . Here is a brief overview for you to determine which one applies to you:
  • Visa de reagrupación familiar: This visa applies to people who are married or related (sibling, child under 18, parent) to a Spanish citizen.
  • Work visa: Please contact your employer when applying for a working visa, as you will need to supply an employment contract to the authorities.
  • Student visa: You must be enrolled in a school or a university, or in an exchange program in order to obtain a student visa. Students’ stays may exceed 90 days. If you apply for a student visa, you may simultaneously apply for visas for your spouse and children under 18.
  • Tourist visa: Non-EU citizens and foreign nationals whose country of origin does not have a special agreement with the Schengen countries need to apply for this visa if they intend to enter Spain. It is valid only up to 90 days.
There are various websites that will help you with this process

We cater for full loads, part loads, single items, dedicated services & vehicle transportation (click for more info)
So if you are moving to Spain why not call the experts for a effortless stress free relocation.
For an instant quotation simply complete our online quotation form or alternatively emailsales@removalsto.uk.com or call free 0800 387 280 for instant advice or information.

1 comment:

  1. Informative post! Numerous benefits regarding finest quality migration services are found at the firm's website which is especially introduced to overcome the tiredness of shifting. Now a days, Several renowned removal companies are located near to us for providing the facility of comfortable shifting .